- Report: High-fluoride paste found to help prevent white spots from braces
- Emmi-Tech develops new 'Nature' toothpaste
- Dr. Fresh's Firefly, Oral Health America team up to improve children's oral care
- CCA Industries sees loss in fiscal 2013
- Colgate, Champion for Kids and Walmart partner for 'Simple Giving Campaign'
WAYNE, Pa. — Phoenix-Lazerus recently announced that both the National Institutes of Health and the Mayo Clinic now recommend the company’s Save-A-Tooth product be included as part of any first aid kit.
Phoenix-Lazarus offers a “The Complete First Aid Kit” on Amazon for $24.95. Invented by a dentist, the Save-A-Tooth is a six-part system that protects knocked-out teeth.
According to the company, more than 5 million teeth are knocked out each year in the United States.