- Lancet review: Vitamin D marker for deteriorating health
- Inergetics partners with the Podiatree Co. on new nerve health support supplement
- NIH to investigate whether vitamin D helps prevent Type 2 diabetes
- Study: Vitamin D deficiency linked to mobility problems in seniors
- Pilot study: Vitamin D improves mood, blood pressure in women with diabetes
TAMPA — Right in the main aisle that everyone walks down after they enter the building and go past electronics, Sam’s Club has parlayed its tagline “savings made simple” to read “healthy living made simple,” as seen on this display of aggressively priced store-brand ibuprofen and vitamin D.