- Hamacher Resource Group to talk front-end strategy to pharmacy students
- Peapod sells organic farm boxes to Chicago-area customers
- Shopko opens five Shopko Hometown stores in November
- Pirate's Booty announces collaboration with Disney Pixar for new cheese puffs
- Reports: Aggressive tick species spreading through southern, northern states
RACINE, Wis. — SC Johnson has launched a website for users that seek a happier, balanced life.
Cerra.com, named after the Roman goddess of agriculture Cerres, is a website that helps users focus on personal growth, the company said, through its interactive online experiences, product boutique and supportive Web community
"As a new venture of SC Johnson family of brands, Cerra truly embodies our goal of delivering innovations that make families' lives better," SC Johnson SVP global corporate affairs communication and sustainability Kelly Semrau said. "Together with our renowned partners, ranging from licensed clinical psychologists and life coaches to counselors and relevant product advisers, Cerra aims to deliver the thing that most of us strive for — a happier, more balanced life."
For more information, click here.