- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- New cardiovascular risk calculator now available online
NEW YORK It’s bad enough that you have to laugh at your boss’s jokes throughout the Christmas party, right? Then as your walking to your car you’re wondering if you’ve had too much to drink, if you had enough to eat and if you allowed enough time between your last sip of wine before you decided it was safe enough to head home.
Wonder no longer. Seen here at Walgreens are two alcohol tests. One that looks like an actual breathalizer that retails for $49.99, and the other, from Inverness, an alcohol diagnostics test that only costs $9.99.