- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- More progress needed in health information technology
NEW YORK Burt's Bees is looking to help consumers battle blemishes – naturally!
The manufacturer has introduced a four-step product regimen that it is promoting as "the first and only truly natural acne solution" and it was spotted on shelf at a CVS store in Manhattan.
The regimen includes a Purifying Gel Cleanser, Pore Refining Scrub, Daily Moisturizing Lotion and Targeted Spot Treatment.