- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
When’s the last time an entire endcap has been dedicated against hand sanitizer?
That’s the power of the novel H1N1 pandemic flu that will be returning to a school/workplace near you this fall. What are the chances this endcap will be rampant with empty spaces after the first few months of the season?
Probably not pretty good, but only because CVS will likely fill that space with something else. Even with a heightened retail focus around sanitizers this year, the demand on hand sanitizers may just be that great.