- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Duane Reade is most-followed retailer on Twitter
Ever since the game began several years ago, beer pong has become as much a part of college campus parties in America as fashioning bed sheets into Roman-style togas or having everyone dress in the most hideous fashions of a past decade.
Now, Duane Reade is hoping to capitalize on the trend, selling packages of ping pong balls next to its beer shelf, as seen in this photo taken at the chain’s store at 55th St. and Park Ave., downstairs from Drug Store News’ offices.