- Good to Go launches traveler's constipation-prevention kit
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Salix Pharmaceuticals introduces Rx topical foam to treat a form of inflammatory bowel disease
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
Boehringer-Ingelheim recently introduced its Dulcolax Balance, a fast-dissolving, clear, tasteless powder that combines with water and helps bring the active ingredient (Polyethylene Glycol 3350) right where it needs to go to restore regularity and relieve constipation in 1 to 3 days.
In addition to this in-store POP, BI is also airing a 30-second spot. Check it out here, http://www.dulcolaxusa.com/consumer/balance/commercial.jsp.