- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Boots' No7 Men skin care collection comes to Walgreens, Duane Reade
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
NEW YORK Duane Reade is stocking 100% Arabica coffee for drip and espresso coffee makers made by Trieste, Italy-based Illycaffe.
Retailing at $17.89 for an 8.8 oz. can and often sold at upscale supermarkets, the coffee is in keeping with Duane Reade’s efforts to move up the value chain and become more than just the typical corner drug store.