- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens' in-store clinics now known as 'Healthcare Clinic'
Walgreens’ merchandising team has long displayed a knack for jumping quickly on new product trends and getting those items into its stores — particularly during the critical Christmas sales season. One new example is this narrow in-line display for Jupiter Jack, an “As Seen On TV” device designed to allow motorists to talk hands-free on their cell phones. The device, which is mounted on a dashboard, transmits cell phone signals through the car radio and sells online for $20.