- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
- MinuteClinic, OhioHealth enter strategic clinical affiliation
- CVS/pharmacy participates in local holiday outreach
- DAW Rxs drive up healthcare costs, study finds
NEW YORK The push of private label at retail is evident at a CVS/pharmacy in Manhattan.
This end cap featuring several CVS private label personal care products is what shoppers see as soon as they enter the store. The display on the middle shelf reads: "Compares to Aveeno National Brand Products."
As previously reported by Drug Store News, CVS expects to add more than 900 private-label products for the full year.