- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Shot@Life program ambassador Amanda Peet gets flu shot in NYC Walgreens to support 'Get a Shot, Give a Shot'
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
It's the value meal of pandemics — a collection of Flu & Germ Protection Supplies from Right Response (a First Aid Only brand) — to help ward off the nasty flu bug. Inside is a small-sized Purell sanitizer, a facemask and vinyl gloves.
For more information on First Aid Only, call toll-free: 1-800-886-6659.