- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
Walgreens is promoting general merchandise and personal care products with its 'Big Joy. Little Prices' campaign.
The campaign is a way for Walgreens to drive sales by promoting everyday, front-end items ranging from shampoo to diapers.