- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
Walgreens is promoting general merchandise and personal care products with its 'Big Joy. Little Prices' campaign.
The campaign is a way for Walgreens to drive sales by promoting everyday, front-end items ranging from shampoo to diapers.