- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
Walgreens is promoting general merchandise and personal care products with its 'Big Joy. Little Prices' campaign.
The campaign is a way for Walgreens to drive sales by promoting everyday, front-end items ranging from shampoo to diapers.