- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Walgreens introduces Way to Well Commitment program
As further proof that probiotics is continuing on its upward trend, Walgreens is fielding a private label probiotic multivitamin. What makes this interesting is that most probiotics on the shelf today are just that, probiotics. Fielding a probiotic multivitamin is more of a natural food position, and should create a strong point-of-differentiation for Walgreens.