- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Vitals predicts consumer healthcare trends for 2014
- Nicole by OPI, Dove Chocolate team up to celebrate New Year
CLOSTER, N.J. — If the Justin Bieber-inspired nail lacquer shades, One Less Lonely Girl, from Nicole by OPI are any indication of the success of Bieber-related products, then his upcoming women’s fragrance, “Someday,” is bound to spark Bieber fever.
The fragrance debuted in June in partnership with Give Back Brands, a new lifestyle products company committed to donating its proceeds to charity. The fragrance is hitting select specialty stores in June and reportedly will be priced between $35 and $55.
With more than 1 million bottles of One Less Lonely Girl sold since the December 2010 launch, Nicole by OPI stated in February that it would ship triple this number to meet consumer demand.