- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
SALT LAKE CITY — Schiff Nutrition International is scheduled to change its NYSE ticker symbol and, effective June 11, the stock will begin trading under the symbol SHF.
“We are focused on building premium brands and leading innovation in heart health, joint care, immune support, digestive health and other key nutritional supplement conditions," Schiff CEO Tarang Amin said. "We are excited to begin trading under a new ticker symbol NYSE: SHF that more closely reflects our company name.”
The company was first listed on the New York Stock exchange in 1997 as Weider Nutrition International (NYSE: WNI). In 2005, the company changed its name to Schiff Nutrition International.