- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- Rite Aid, GNC extend partnership through 2019, allowing at least 300 new 'store-within-a-store' locations over five years
SALT LAKE CITY — Schiff Nutrition on Thursday announced that Scott Milsten had assumed the role of SVP general counsel and corporate secretary effective July 12.
“Schiff has entered a new phase focusing on growth,” Milsten stated. “I am excited to join the management team as we enhance our position as a world-class nutritional supplements company.”
Milsten, 41, brings to Schiff six years of legal experience at healthcare companies and nine years of additional law firm experience. Most recently, he was SVP general counsel and corporate secretary at Celera, where he was responsible for the overall leadership of the legal function and played a key role in the management team that sold the company to Quest Diagnostics.
Milsten holds a juris doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania Law School and bachelor's of arts in English from Duke University.