- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Opportunities still knock as Walgreens enters new decade
ST. LOUIS Supermarket chain Schnuck Markets is hoping to target gluten-intolerant customers through a new partnership.
Schnucks announced Monday that it would work with Ellisville, Mo.-based Beck’s Gluten Free to provide fresh and prepared gluten-free foods to customers at 13 of its stores in the St. Louis area. Customers can order the food by phone or through the websites of Schnucks and Beck’s, and pick it up the next day.
“Thanks to our new partnership with Beck’s, we are now able to extend our selection of national and private brand products that carry the ‘gluten free’ label to include fresh baked goods and prepared foods,” Schnucks director of marketing services Larry Maggio said.