- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
ALLEGAN, Mich. — Perrigo on Wednesday named Tony Schott VP diabetes care for the consumer healthcare division.
In this role, Schott will expand Perrigo’s current distribution in retail store-brand glucose and grow sales and market share in this category.
Schott brings to Perrigo 16 years of experience specifically in blood glucose and 21 total years of experience in the diagnostics market. He has worked in retail sales for blood glucose products as national accounts manager, area manager and most recently as VP sales. He also has managed sales forces, handling retail, wholesale and healthcare professional channels.
Schott earned a bachelor of science degree in education from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. He is from and currently resides in Cincinnati.
Perrigo is adding more than 100 new positions in areas all across the company to help keep pace with the company's success and growth, the company stated. To view these jobs and 100 reasons why Perrigo is a preferred employer in the pharmaceutical industry, visit ThePerrigo100.com.