- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- KEY LEARNING: Social media, payer incentives take spotlight at Health Mart University
WILTON, Conn. — Sun Products has appointed a new chief customer officer.
Scott Almquist, who previously served as president and CEO of Zeno Corp., a privately held manufacturer of health and beauty products, will be responsible for customer development for both national and retailer branded products in the United States. Sun Products added that Almquist will be a member of the company's executive leadership team and will be instrumental in implementing sales strategies, building relationships with key customers and strengthening distribution to solidify Sun Products' position as a major player in the laundry and household care category.
"Scott is a strong addition to the team, bringing extensive leadership experience and a proven track record of achieving results by partnering with customers and developing organizations," Sun Products president and CEO Jeffrey Ansell said. "His deep understanding of customers and his ability to execute sales strategies and key initiatives with excellence will help strengthen our business."