- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Report: Kimberly Clark preparing to launch a new flu-tracker tool
- Kimberly-Clark brand introduces new discreet pant to help bed-wetting kids build confidence
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
DALLAS — Scott Naturals is challenging consumers to use its line of hybrid paper products.
The Kimberly-Clark brand said that through Sept. 30, consumers can log on to ScottBrand.com to pledge to use its bath tissue, paper towels, flushable moist wipes and napkins for four weeks, as well as enter its Take the 4-Week Test Drive sweepstakes for a chance to win a 2011 Ford Fusion hybrid sedan.
"Some consumers want to go green but are reluctant because they're concerned about quality or price," said Jennifer Nobui, Scott Naturals brand manager. "The goal of the challenge is to encourage consumers to take an easy green step by showing them they won't have to compromise quality or their budget when they choose Scott Naturals brand paper products."