- Analysis by app maker MediSafe ranks 10 cities, six age brackets by medication nonadherence
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Publix' Miami division VP retires, successor named
- Agaia and Walmart partner to introduce new cleaning product
- NACDS Retail Advisory Board turns to London for new market trends
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Scottish Spirits is introducing scotch in a 100% recyclable aluminum can.
Available in both single-grain scotch and blended scotch, Scottish Spirits said the scotch is 80% proof and contains 40% alcohol by volume.
Scottish Spirits carries a suggested retail price of $5 for a single can.