- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Wasson touts pharmacists expanding role in NACDS conference speech
- Walgreens charges forward with electric vehicle filling station expansion in Fla.
- Eulactol USA rebrands company as Laderma Health USA
- Winn-Dixie reports fiscal-year losses, continues remodeling
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Scottish Spirits Imports is introducing a product that can be enjoyed on the go by featuring a resealable latex cap.
Scottish Spirits in a Can features the brand's single grain scotch whisky, containing 40% alcohol by volume and 80% proof, in a 100% recyclable aluminum can.
The suggested retail price is $5 for a can (12 fl. oz./355 ml) and is expected to roll out next month.