- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
MISSION, Kan. The National Institutes of Health has retained ScriptPro as a provider of pharmacy automation systems, ScriptPro said.
The NIH, based in Bethesda, Md., will use ScriptPro’s robotic dispensing, pharmacy management and drug information systems to assist in the internal control and identification of drugs and to enhance the safety and efficiency of medication dispensing and use by patients.
ScriptPro already provides pharmacy automation systems to the Veterans Health Administration, the Food and Drug Administration, the Department of Defense, federal prisons and public health services, the company said.