- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — Single Touch Systems has picked a company that distributes prescription discount cards to sponsor the messages it delivers to pharmacy customers.
Single Touch announced the selection of ScriptRelief to sponsor its prescription pickup and appointment reminders sent to patients' mobile devices. ScriptRelief provides the RxRelief pharmacy discount card program, which offers discounts on more than 50,000 prescription drugs.
"According to the U.S. Census Bureau, approximately 50 million people throughout the United States are uninsured," Single Touch CEO James Orsini said. "Having delivered more than 300 million messages on behalf of our retail partners and clients, Single Touch established itself as a market leader in the mobile healthcare space; therefore, we are the right partner to help ScriptRelief address this growing cultural divide."