- Many Valentine's Day shoppers will opt to buy gifts online
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- Bartell's sells Chia Fremont Troll
SEATTLE — Seattle Chocolates has rolled out two chocolate bars designed to sweeten up Valentine's Day.
The Red Hot truffle bar features dark chocolate with cinnamon oil and crushed cinnamon candy pieces, while the Pink Bubbly candy bar includes freeze dried raspberries in white chocolate with champagne and all-natural popping candy pieces.
The Valentine's Day bars retail for approximately $3 and are available now through Feb. 14 in specialty boutiques and fine grocery stores nationwide.