- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- ReportersNotebook — Consumables, 2/28/11
- Coinstar, Seattle's Best Coffee bring coffee kiosks to supermarkets, drug stores and mass merchants nationwide
- Illycaffe arrives at Duane Reade
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
PHOENIX — Starbucks Corp.'s Seattle's Best Coffee and food manufacturer Inventure Foods on Wednesday announced new Seattle's Best Coffee Frozen Coffee Blends, available in grocery, club and mass merchandise stores nationwide.
The new Seattle's Best Coffee Frozen Coffee Blends are made with 100% arabica coffee beans and are available in four varieties: Coffee Chiller, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla and Mega Mocha. Each frozen drink weighs in with 130 calories or less, 10 g of sugar and zero transfats.
“To make an amazing cold coffee drink you have to strike the perfect balance between rich coffee flavor and chocolate or other sweet flavors,” said Sue McCown, classically trained chef and R&D manager for Seattle’s Best Coffee. “We teamed with Inventure foods to develop a well-balanced frozen coffee blend that is simple and fun to make at home."
Inventure Foods is the company responsible for bringing the "at home" frozen smoothie category to life in grocery store freezes three years ago, the company said.
To kick-off the product's launch, Seattle's Best coffee is offering 50,000 $1-off coupons on its Facebook page. Each package of Frozen Coffee Blends offers two 8-oz. servings and retails for a suggested price of $2.99 to $3.49.