- Reports: Starbucks converts Swiss rail car into full-service cafe
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Albertson's LLC opens pharmacy inside California hospital
- Starbucks announces partnership to bring Greek yogurt products to stores, grocery channels
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan to headline Cardinal Health RBC business program
PHOENIX — Starbucks Corp.'s Seattle's Best Coffee and food manufacturer Inventure Foods on Wednesday announced new Seattle's Best Coffee Frozen Coffee Blends, available in grocery, club and mass merchandise stores nationwide.
The new Seattle's Best Coffee Frozen Coffee Blends are made with 100% arabica coffee beans and are available in four varieties: Coffee Chiller, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla and Mega Mocha. Each frozen drink weighs in with 130 calories or less, 10 g of sugar and zero transfats.
“To make an amazing cold coffee drink you have to strike the perfect balance between rich coffee flavor and chocolate or other sweet flavors,” said Sue McCown, classically trained chef and R&D manager for Seattle’s Best Coffee. “We teamed with Inventure foods to develop a well-balanced frozen coffee blend that is simple and fun to make at home."
Inventure Foods is the company responsible for bringing the "at home" frozen smoothie category to life in grocery store freezes three years ago, the company said.
To kick-off the product's launch, Seattle's Best coffee is offering 50,000 $1-off coupons on its Facebook page. Each package of Frozen Coffee Blends offers two 8-oz. servings and retails for a suggested price of $2.99 to $3.49.