- Walgreens signs new distribution agreement with True Drinks
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Alkaline Water Co. receives initial order from Smith's Food and Drug Stores
- Keurig introduces college-branded brewers
- Consumers sip healthy alternatives to sugary drinks
IRVINE, Calif. — Joseph Co. is introducing a new beverage that will be chilled without the use of ice or refrigeration.
The company said its West Coast Chill energy drink features a can that utilizes Microcool technology — which was developed, patented, and licensed by Joseph Co. — and includes an activation button on the can allows the beverage to drop 30 degrees within minutes. The beverage is based on natural ingredients and contains no sugar, no caffeine, and no artificial colors or flavors, Joseph Co. said.
West Coast Chill pure energy drink is scheduled to launch the end of the first quarter 2012.