- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Kind Healthy Snacks launches granola bars
- Europa's gluten-free, meal-replacement bars make appearance at ECRM show
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Albertsons appoints division presidents; Justin Dye to head pharmacy
YAKIMA, Wash. — Seneca Farms announced that its entire line of healthier snack chips, including apple chips, sweet potato chips and crisp onions, are now gluten-free.
According to the company, these snacks are manufactured at Seneca Farms' Yakima, Wash., plant, which recently implemented a strict gluten-free processing environment.
"Our goal at Seneca is to provide great-tasting, healthier snack options for everyone. Our gluten-free processing environment ensures that even more consumers can now enjoy our sweet potato chips, apple chips and crisp onions," said Katherine Sheldon, VP category management for Seneca Foods. "Reports show that more and more people are selecting gluten-free products. Seneca's snacks meet that need and provide consumers with tasty, yet healthier, snack alternatives."