- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid, GNC extend partnership through 2019, allowing at least 300 new 'store-within-a-store' locations over five years
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. Sensa Products on Wednesday announced the launch of its Sensa weight-loss system through GNC, marking the first time Sensa will be available at retail.
"GNC has consistently been at the forefront of the nutrition and weight-loss industry," stated Don Ressler, CEO of Sensa Products. "With its commitment to quality products and customer service, GNC is the perfect retail partner for Sensa."
Added Tasso Koken, GNC's EVP merchandising, "Sensa’s clinical studies are an important addition to the weight-loss segment. We look forward to working with Sensa to broaden the market for these innovative products. GNC has traditionally been a leader in diet supplement products, and this national retail launch of the Sensa line will certainly continue that tradition."