- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Sylk USA launches personal lubricant targeting women
- Young consumers seek new, different condoms
- One Condoms sponsors gay pride-themed wrapper design contest
MIAMI — Sensis Condoms on Monday announced that its Sensis Condoms with QuikStrips, which ensure proper application, now are available at select Walgreens.
Sensis Condoms’ patented pull-down QuikStrips work much like the easy pull-off tabs on a Band-Aid, creating an application that helps ensure a condom is applied quickly and properly.
In addition to Walgreens, Sensis Condoms are available online through retail partners Amazon.com, Walgreens.com, CVS.com, Drugstore.com, Target.com and Condom-USA.com. Sensis Condoms will be sold through Navarro Drug in south Florida and Pamida Food Stores in the Midwest in late January.