- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Study: Gen Y still enjoys in-store shopping
- Sephora to hold free, in-store beauty classes for beauty insiders
- CVS Caremark Charitable Trust donates funds to help those in Colorado impacted by flash floods
- Fragrances developed by Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen launch at Sephora
NEW YORK — Sephora recently solidified its partnership with Silk’n to add the Silk’n Flash&Go Freedom hair-removal device to select stores nationwide, the manufacturer announced.
The beauty retailer will carry a next generation Silk’n product — the Freedom — in 40 retail locations from coast to coast, with plans to expand into additional locations this year.
“After launching in Sephora four years ago, the partnership has continued to blossom,” stated Scott Lyon, VP of sales for Silk’n. “In honor of our long-lasting commitment to the Sephora business, we are thrilled to develop a revolutionary product for their exclusive customer.”
Results come with minimal discomfort as compared to waxing or professional treatments and the ergonomic design allows users to target any area, the manufacturer stated. The light-based device offers long-term hair removal results on the face and body, as well as sensitive or smaller areas.
Flash&Go Freedom uses FDA-cleared Home Pulsed Light technology to remove unwanted hair. The device is priced at $299.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.