- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
LOS ANGELES — A new fitness DVD featuring singer Kelly Rowland and Jeanette Jenkins, founder of the Hollywood Trainer, has made its debut.
"Sexy Abs," which is part of the "Hollywood Trainer Celebrity Series," includes six chapters of abdominals training, giving fans access to Rowland’s workouts that were developed by Jenkins.
"Sexy Abs" carries a suggested retail price of $24.95.