- Singer Shakira kicks off 3D White's 'SmileStory'
- Oral-B and Crest 3D donate $500K to Shakira's Pies Descalzos Foundation
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble’s 3D White has inked its first ever global partnership with singer Shakira.
“We are excited to announce Shakira as the exclusive global spokesperson for our 3D White property, around the world," stated Stephen Squire, global marketing director for P&G Oral Care. “As an award-winning recording artist, star of NBC’s ‘The Voice,’ philanthropist, beauty icon and mother, Shakira embodies the true spirit of the multi-dimensional woman, and always does it all with a brilliant smile on her face. We are thrilled to have a beautiful, strong woman of Shakira’s caliber to represent the brand.”
As the global brand ambassador, Shakira will help launch the latest additions to the Oral-B and Crest 3D White collection of products, appearing in the brands’ print and television advertising, public relations efforts and online properties. The campaign will kick-off globally in the fall of 2013.
“I am excited to be working with 3D White as a global ambassador — I have always felt that a smile is one of our most important assets in life,” stated Shakira. “They are an iconic brand and I know they will be a great partner, including the work we will be doing together to support children in Colombia through my Barefoot Foundation."
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.