- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
OAK BROOK, Ill. — Sharpie is "highlighting" its writing tools lineup with its latest back-to-school item.
Sharpie said its new gel highlighter is resistant to smearing, making it perfect for use on all types of paper, and ideal for highlighting, writing, doodling and drawing.
The Sharpie gel highlighter is available in orange, yellow, pink, blue and green, for a suggested retail price of $4.40 for a 2-pack marker set, $6.59 for a 3-pack marker set and $8.79 for a 4-pack marker set.