- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
WEST BRIDGEWATER, Mass. — Shaw’s Supermarkets, a Supervalu banner, on Wednesday announced five store closures in the coming week — three in Massachusetts and two in Rhode Island — according to published reports.
Shaw’s currently operates 174 stores in New England.