- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Supervalu sells 877 stores, reuniting Albertsons under one operator
- Supervalu will continue to focus on value pricing, hyperlocal merchandising in fiscal 2013
- Supervalu completes deal with AB Acquisition
- Retailers, suppliers recover, provide relief in Sandy's aftermath
WEST BRIDGEWATER, Mass. — Supervalu banner Shaw's has reopened two of its revamped Maine locations.
The new formats, located in Auburn and Lewiston, are designed to provide a comfortable shopping experience with a focus on delivering premium customer service and seek to offer customers an expanded variety of the freshest produce, top-quality meat and seafood and a large selection of local products.
Shaw's commemorated the reopenings with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the stores on Friday.
"From the products and services to design layout, Shaw's is committed to delivering a shopping experience that meets the needs of our local customers," Shaw's president Mike Stigers said. "The redesigned Auburn and Lewiston locations bring a greater selection and variety to our customers, while offering a fresh, new feel to their shopping experience. We look forward to continuing to provide our neighbors with quality products and outstanding service they expect from Shaw's."