- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens offers free blood-pressure testing in support of American Heart Month
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. — Sundial has announced that Walgreens has become the exclusive national drug store retail partner for its SheaMoisture hair care line and will carry the products on shelf and online, beginning April 1.
"We are very excited to launch our newest collection at Walgreens," stated Richelieu Dennis, founder and CEO of Sundial Creations, maker of SheaMoisture. "They have been a key partner in the growth of our business and we are enthusiastic about bringing organic hair care products to such a broad consumer base."
The SheaMoisture hair care line consists of shampoos, conditioners and styling aids available in four varieties: Raw shea and argan oil, coconut and hibiscus, yucca and baobab, and African black soap. This launch also includes two new hair kits — the curl and shine kit and the repair and transition kit — that contain travel-sized versions of the coconut and hibiscus and the raw shea hair collection.
All SheaMoisture products are cruelty-free and never contain parabens, phthalates, paraffin, formaldehyde, mineral oil, animal ingredients or synthetic fragrance.
There are several programs in place to support the launch, including a beauty adviser-based program, a social networking strategy, store-level sampling and demo stations.