- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
NEW ORLEANS — Personal care brand SheaMoisture opened its NOLA pop-up shop in New Orleans during the Essence Music Festival through July 9 to offer guests the opportunity to sample and purchase SheaMoisture's all-natural bath, body, hair, hair color, facial care, baby and men's shave and groom collections.
Shop guests also received complimentary massages, hair care consultations and demonstrations with celebrity stylist, author and SheaMoisture educator Diane Bailey and celebrity stylist Felicia Leatherwood.
The shop featured a series of events with bloggers, such as author Nikki Walton, founder of CurlyNikki.com, Jenell Stewart of KinkyCurlyCoilyMe.com and Imani Dawson of TribeCalledCurl.com and Myleik Teele, founder of CurlBox.com.The paintings of New Orleans artist Sarah Dearie were exhibited in the shop. In addition, a number of celebrity guests, including Nicole Ari Parker, Boris Kodjoe and singer Marsha Ambrosius visited the shop.
SheaMoisture's NOLA popup shop was created and designed by SheaMoisture Creative Director Jullanar Barron.