- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
- Weis Markets increases capital budget by 25% to $125 million
- Giant-Carlisle introduces healthy-food checkout lanes
LEBANON, Pa. — The Frosty Paws freezer unit pictured here is located inline with pet care in this Giant supermarket located in central Pennsylvania. This makes for a much more intuitive impulse purchase opportunity that targets consumers with an intent to buy dog treats, as opposed to a placement adjacent to frozen people treats, aka the ice cream aisle, where Frosty Paws had traditionally been merchandised.