- Supervalu now features Stayhealthy HealthCENTER Kiosks
- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
- Supervalu reorganizes independent business unit
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
BALTIMORE, Md. Shoppers Food & Pharmacy, a Supervalu company, is moving its headquarters.
The headquarters will move from Lanham, Md., to a 25,000-sq.-ft. location in Bowie, Md., according to published reports.
“Bowie is at the heart of our operations, and this move brings our store support operations much closer to the locations where we do the most business,” Shoppers president Dick Bergman was quoted as saying. “We believe the Bowie location will provide an excellent working environment for our associates.”
Shoppers operates more than 60 locations in the the Washington, D.C., Baltimore and northern Virginia markets.