- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
KEASBEY, N.J. — Grocery chain ShopRite is offering free prenatal vitamins to further help shoppers live healthier lives and prepare for a healthy baby.
ShopRite customers can receive a free 30-day supply of Prenatal Plus or Prenatal Plus FE vitamins with a valid prescription. ShopRite also offers free 30-day supplies of select generic diabetes drugs and free 14-day supplies of select generic antibiotics. Other generic prescriptions start as low as $3.99 for a 30-day supply.
There are no membership fees or insurance required to benefit from these savings.
ShopRite customers also can take advantage of the pharmacy’s staff of pharmacists, who are readily available to answer any questions. Furthermore, select ShopRite stores also feature in-store dietitians, who can help expecting mothers plan a healthy diet when eating for two. ShopRite’s retail dietitians offer their services to all customers free of charge.
In related news, ShopRite also offers free children's prescription multivitamins, available in tablets or drops.