- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Shot@Life program ambassador Amanda Peet gets flu shot in NYC Walgreens to support 'Get a Shot, Give a Shot'
- New men's grooming tool tackles sharp facial hair
- Beauty company Kao announces executive moves
- L'Oréal USA honors women in digital at 'NEXT' Generation awards ceremony in NYC
NEW YORK — Actress Katie Holmes stars in "The Decision," a short film in support of the new John Frieda precision foam color from Kao Brands.
The film, which premiered March 22 at a red carpet event in New York, offers a first look at the at-home hair color range. With a spectrum of 20 shades and foolproof foam texture, the formula promises effortless application and complete coverage for salon-quality results.
"The Decision" is a depiction of a universal experience with which every woman can identify: Is cheating on your colorist really worth the risk? Illuminating the anxiety and uncertainty behind at-home hair color, "The Decision" tells the story of Joan Hudson (played by Holmes), a high-profile actress who makes the choice to leave her colorist and color her own hair.