- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. — Shutterfly customers looking for more in-store pickup options can look no further than CVS/pharmacy and Walgreens.
Same-day, in-store pickup is available at any Walgreens or CVS/pharmacy store location with a photo center. Customers can order 4x6 prints at Shutterfly.com and designate in-store pickup at any Walgreens or CVS/pharmacy stores — as well as Target stores — by selecting their preferred retail location using the store locator map at checkout.
"At Shutterfly, we are constantly looking for ways to make it easier and more convenient for our customers to store, share and print their photos where they want, when they want," said Jeffrey Housenbold, president and CEO of Shutterfly. "As the market leader in our category, our ability to give customers more shopping options — like prints in an hour — through partnerships with leading retailers like Target, Walgreens and CVS/pharmacy, ensures we deliver on our promise of 100% customer satisfaction."