- More progress needed in health information technology
- CDC's flu recommendations emphasizes convenience of retail pharmacy
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- NACDS urging flexible health IT approach as HHS works to adjust patient records law
- Diabetes population to double, costs to nearly triple by 2034
HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo. — Similasan North America today annouced the addition of two new team members to join the company at the director level.
Kim Stark has been named the new director of regulatory affairs and quality assurance. Stark comes to the company with over 10 of years of experience in quality assurance and regulation. For the past 5 years Stark was the director, Global Quality and Regulatory Affairs for Nspire Health Inc. Stark has a degree in Chemistry from the University of Colorado as well as a degree in Criminology from Regis University. Stark started last week, Monday, April 8.
Dora Newlin has joined the marketing team as the new director of marketing. She began last Tuesday, April 9. Newlin comes to Similasan by way of Procter & Gamble, where she worked on Cover Girl, and Orange Glo natural cleaning products. Newlin had been working for Launch Pad, LLC for the past several years. Newlin graduated from the University of Colorado, in Journalism and Mass Communications. She also has over 10 years in the industry with proven results managing and leading teams.
Similasan North America is headquartered south of Denver, Colorado. Similasan makes homeopathic products that offer gentle remedies to provide symptomatic relief from ailments of the eyes, ears, nose, nerves, cough & cold, and kids.