- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- Study: OTC ibuprofen as effective as Rx in treating post-operative pain after having tonsils removed
- Perrigo recalls APAP infant suspension liquid due to the possibility of missing dose markings on the dosing syringe
- Acetaminophen Awareness Coalition issues safety message on APAP overdose potential over cough-cold season
- Actavis lowers acetaminophen dosage in painkiller drugs
WASHINGTON — Uniform concentrations of single-ingredient liquid pediatric acetaminophen medicines have been making their way to the shelf as promised by the Consumer Healthcare Products Association earlier this year, as evidenced by these new product facings from PediaCare and Triaminic. Note, too, that both new formulations feature uniform age-appropriate dosing devices, in this case syringes.
It's just another example of how the consumer healthcare association proactively addresses concerns in the industry.