- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- FDA updates parents on acetaminophen guidance
- FDA limits amount of acetaminophen in prescription drugs
- Bayer HealthCare brings OTC migraine relief to analgesic shelves
- Prestige Brands launches Goody's in shot format
WASHINGTON — Uniform concentrations of single-ingredient liquid pediatric acetaminophen medicines have been making their way to the shelf as promised by the Consumer Healthcare Products Association earlier this year, as evidenced by these new product facings from PediaCare and Triaminic. Note, too, that both new formulations feature uniform age-appropriate dosing devices, in this case syringes.
It's just another example of how the consumer healthcare association proactively addresses concerns in the industry.