- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Cos. milk new products in struggling sector
- Celebrity Apprentice finale comes down to who better promos two DeLish ice cream brands
- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Sister Schubert's has boosted its line with the addition of two new restaurant favorites that can be enjoyed at home.
The brand said that its soft pretzel rolls and mini baguettes feature a homemade taste, as well as convenience, baking in 7 minutes.
Sister Schubert's soft pretzel rolls and mini baguettes come in 6-count bags and are available in the grocers' frozen section for a suggested retail price of $3.79.